DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
This page describes the methods of managing the website concerning the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of personal data processing.
This information is provided in accordance with Articles 13-14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with the web services accessible electronically from the address: www.autoricambisanmauro.it
This website is owned by AUTORICAMBI SANMAURO s.n.c., which manages and maintains this site for the purpose of providing information and communications related to the products or services offered.
This information is provided only for the aforementioned site and not for any other websites that may be accessed through our links. AUTORICAMBI SANMAURO s.n.c. is not responsible in any way for those websites.
AUTORICAMBI SANMAURO s.n.c., with its registered office at Via Settimo, 224, San Mauro T.se (TO), as the Data Controller of your personal data, in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the mentioned regulation provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and that this processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to ensure its proper functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data Provided Voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of forms for specific requests, involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or form.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data reported in the request forms, subscription to mailing lists, sending of curricula, or other contact information to request the sending of information material, technical or commercial support, or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The data is processed mainly using electronic and computerized methods and stored on both computer and paper-based supports, as well as any other suitable type of support, in compliance with the methods specified in Articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR. Adequate security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
We would like to inform you that, in order to provide a comprehensive service, our portal may contain links to other websites that are not managed by us. We are not responsible for any errors, content, cookies, publication of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners, or files that do not comply with current regulations, as well as the compliance with privacy regulations by the sites we manage and refer to. To improve the service we offer, we appreciate immediate notification of malfunctions, abuses, or suggestions to the following email address: [email protected].
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The processing of data will be carried out for the following purposes:
- Providing access to public and/or restricted sections of the website.
- Activating and maintaining any subscribed online services or newsletters.
- Processing requests for information, quotations, and technical support.
- Providing information about services and products, as well as any changes to products or services.
- Fulfilling obligations required by laws or regulations.
- Protecting the Data Controller in legal proceedings.
- Monitoring the ongoing effectiveness of the service provided.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data related to the aforementioned processing may also be communicated to entities authorized by law or secondary and/or community regulations to access your personal data. Your data may be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, guaranteeing the protection of the data subject’s rights. Furthermore, some data may be communicated and disclosed to internet operators used by AUTORICAMBI SANMAURO s.n.c. for the management of its domains.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, and data minimization, as stated in Article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is determined for the time necessary to fulfill the requested services and in compliance with current regulations regarding the retention of fiscal, tax, and contractual documentation. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Data Subject’s Rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- The origin of personal data.
- The purposes and methods of processing.
- The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools.
- The identification details of the data controller, processors, and designated representative, as per Article 5, paragraph 2.
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representatives in the territory of the State, processors, or persons in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification, or, when interested, integration of data.
- The erasure, anonymization, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
- Certification that the operations mentioned above have been notified, including their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- The portability of data.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
- To the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales, or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is AUTORICAMBI SANMAURO s.n.c., located at Via Settimo, 224, San Mauro T.se (TO), represented by its legal representative pro tempore.
The user has the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, and opposition to the processing of personal data concerning them. In general, the user can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the data subject must submit a written request via email. The email should be addressed to: [email protected].